Grimmimutz – Grimmialp, Diemtigal (Bernese Oberland)
Less than an hours drive from Bern (city) is this fun and beautiful themed hiking trail for anyone – children and grown-ups.
The website with visitor information is here: http://www.diemtigtal.ch/grimmimutz
Some helpful info and tips:
- If you come by car bring coins for the parking (5Fr.- per day)
- There are grill spots along the way with chopped wood, but bring your own fire-starter material
- The cost for entry (trust-based when kiosk is closed) is 4Fr.- per adult and 2Fr.- per child.
- Wear good hiking shoes/boots
- There are plenty of places to refill your water bottles along the way
- Even though the hiking time is said to be 1.5 hours, it’s very easy to spend the better part of a day there
And now for some pictures: Google Photo Album